Share Your Memories
As the College approaches 150 years, we are seeking to reconnect with as many people as possible who have a story, memory or photograph to share and to help us complete the intricate and colourful tapestry that is PAC.
Why not take a trip down memory lane and share your PAC photos with us. We’d like to see what photographic treasures you have and how they might reflect your time at PAC – as a student, boarder, parent, teacher, or friend.
For ease of storing and cataloguing we ask that images be scanned and submitted electronically along with details pertaining to the image and contact details for the person submitting the photo via the following link:
If you are unable to scan the material or submit it electronically, please contact email@example.com
Contact Us Form
- You are an ex-student, former teacher or past parent of the College and want to update your contact details.
- You are the relative of a father/uncle/cousin/grandfather etc. who attended Prince Alfred College and can recall any special conversations you had with them about the College
- You have any photos, exercise books, diaries, medals, trophies, yearbooks or other memorabilia from your time at the College
- You want more information on events or activities being held to celebrate the Sesquicentenary
- You have a general enquiry.