- This event has passed.
Ladies in Red – PAC International Women’s Day Luncheon
SORRY – THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
To go onto the waiting list please email: email@example.com
An International Women’s Day event with a distinctly feminine focus (but open for men to attend also) celebrating women in our local context and also acknowledging the important role women play in education, child rearing and the nurturing of the Princes Man.
Well known (and SA home grown) comedian Fiona O’Loughlin will MC the luncheon and facilitate a thought-provoking ‘Great Debate’ on the topic of: It’s been 150 Years – is PAC overdue for a female head of School?
The full powerhouse panel of debaters has now been revealed!
Speaking for the Affirmative:
- Dr Niki Vincent, SA Commissioner for Equal Opportunity
- Mr Bradley Fenner, PAC Headmaster
- Ms Cheryl Toh (aka ‘Tiger Mum’ from Channel 7’s The Chase program)
Speaking for the Negative:
- Ms Linda Williams, Deputy Commissioner, South Australian Police
- Mr Edmund Black, PAC Student Debating Team
- Ms Rilka Warbanoff, Cook, teacher, entrepreneur, author, radio personality.
The debate will be adjudicated by the Hon. Vickie Chapman MP, SA Attorney General.
Price: $40p.p. for a complimentary drink on arrival followed by a three-course meal. A cash bar will also be available.
Wear something red to be in the running for lucky door prizes!
Artworks by renown Adelaide artist, Emma Hack, featuring the unique medium of body paint and photography will also b eon display and available for sale.
Venue: PAC Dining Room ( Vehicles to enter via The Parade West, Kent Town)
Time: 11.45am arrival for 12.00 noon start. Function concludes at 2.00pm