SORRY – THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
The full powerhouse panel to contest the topic: It’s been 150 Years…is PAC overdue for a female Head of School? debate, as a part of the forthcoming PAC Ladies in Red Luncheon, has been revealed.
Speaking for the Affirmative:
- Dr Niki Vincent, SA Commissioner for Equal Opportunity
- Mr Bradley Fenner, PAC Headmaster
- Ms Cheryl Toh (aka ‘Tiger Mum’ from Channel 7’s The Chase program)
Speaking for the Negative:
- Ms Linda Williams, Deputy Commissioner, South Australian Police
- Mr Edmund Black, PAC Student Debating Team
- Ms Rilka Warbanoff, Cook, teacher, entrepreneur, author, radio personality.
The debate will be facilitated by well well-known comedian, Ms Fiona O’Loughlin and adjudicated by Ms Vickie Chapman MP, SA Attorney General.
Artworks by renowned Adelaide artist, Ms Emma Hack, featuring the unique medium of body paint and photography, will also be on display and available for sale.
The Luncheon will take place at the College on Friday 8 March from 12 noon until 2.00pm.
Cost is $40p.p. for a complimentary drink on arrival followed by a three-course meal.
A cash bar will also be available. Wear something red to be in the running for lucky door prizes.
Only a few tickets remain, to secure your seat click on the link below: